SK3 Small Dual Motor GroupBuy

well im pretty sure @wmj259 said the MOQ was 5 so if we can find 3 more people…

If this gets rolling i might consider a 190kv motor…

Lol no it means that is the MAX voltage you should run it at. 250kv would work fine for you

well you would need 4 more people who also want it. anyone else want a 245kv motor with sensors, a keyway, and silicone wires? @Surfer it just about the righty kv for 6s.

I made a poll below, there’s two of them. Be careful, I will look at the first poll as the primary order, if not enough people meet the MOQ, I will look at the second poll.

All motors will have sensors and silicone wire Normal Key-way and shafts dimensions (make things easier to organize.).

Make your first choice.

• 190 kv
  • 215 kv
  • 245 kv

0 voters

Make your second choice.

• 190 kv
  • 215 kv
  • 245 kv

0 voters

If all goes smooth when do you plan on collecting payment?

I don’t have any days off from school, my semester ends in May 30. But if I had to pick a closing date for the order I would hope it would be a lot of orders.

Please allow a small off topic…is there a noticable power diffence between 6364 and 6374 motors in a dual setup? Im a light guy 145 lbs / 65 kg.

The biggest issue is how will you fit 2 6374 motor on a single truck. You will probably have to do dual diagonal mounts if you want dual 6374’s. Probably the same for 6364.

As far as power, I run dual 6354’s on 2 boards. I weight close to 200lbs and they both push me up hills and the 10s is as fast as the 3rd monkey on the way to noah’s ark :slight_smile:

No hijacking the thread but since this is A us based GB i supose you are all us based, can someone help me order some stuff from us and then send it to me? (EU) since its not avalible here. Please PM fast

i bet @wmj259 would be willing to do this as long as you cover the extra shipping(after may 30th of course)

Ofcourse 10

If you want them first sent to me and then sent to you if would be expensive. I would recommend asking them how much it would cost for them to directly mail to you

Ok I’ll try

I’m still contemplating my options for my first build…haven’t decided between doing a longboard or doing a trampa street carve mountainboard, hence my question about the motors. Perhaps i can squeeze two 6364 on a 195 mm Paris V2 truck?

It would be tight but doable. @Psychotiller has some 273 RKP trucks that you could fit a V8 on :slight_smile:

http://psychotiller.com/product/200mm-50-rkp-trucks

Loooool…yeah i’ve seen those! They also made me contemplate getting 6374. I wonder how the board feels/handles with such a wide stance? I guess 6364’s will be a good compromise between the three. Assuming that 6364’s are better than 6354’s. Which i don’t really know…

The major differences in motor size are the bigger they are the ore potential torque and the less heat generated. Ive seen some 5065’s that were pretty powerful, but nothing compares to 63mm power plants.

1 Like

Exactly the answer i was looking for…thanks alot @mmaner you are the man!

No worries, holler if you need anything else.