Skateboard Trucks with Suspension | Funded on Kickstater

I think this would be awesome for electric skateboards. What do you think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/avenuetrucks/avenue-suspension-skateboard-trucks

Funny, people have just thought of that now. lol

There are other trucks with suspension baseplates. Or there used to be. I had a set at one point maybe in like 2004? I’m assuming this is a titanium baseplate though and it looks pretty good.

I’d like to try it… not that I personally think suspension is necessary when you are rolling along smooth pavements… but maybe it would improve the ride in otherways.

However I tend to think it might dampen the steering response. Which i wouldn’t like.

I think baja board suspension is probably the way to go if you are really wanting decent suspension.

Yep, personally I think the ride gets smoothed out with a flex in the deck itself. Although, at a decent speed I’d want a stiff deck and every millimetre of my foot adjustment to com e out with a fast response in the steering. But these are still way cool and I’d love a go one day!

I would LOVE a pair of these on my deck, but they’d need to be compatible with the Entertion/Caliber motor mounts, or have the suspension part of the truck be a universal part.