What remote are you using?

1 Like

I know right ??? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nano

10 chars

1 Like

You’ve got mail, thanks my brother.

All PMs responsed to! Still for sale ready to be boxed up and sent to new owner! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

North Carolina

Hope you’re doing alright down there. If you were closer I’d go for a test spin, but I’m in MD.

1 Like

Thankfully it shifted and hasn’t done much here in Raleigh.

2 Likes

Emailed you

Holy smoke!! This is still here…

1 Like

Haha I just didn’t do a good job listing it. Bunch of people contacting me like “I’m no where near your price but will you take this?” :joy:

I’m gonna take this down and relist with a parts breakdown. People just don’t have any idea what it would cost to build this thing.

1 Like

No, this is a great deal as a complete. If I had the money atm id be all over this.

sad to see it come down.

2 Likes

New PMs all responded to

1 Like

Board sold. :+1:

9 Likes

I’ve most definitely met the match for my will… Respect.

This much power almost needs a new kind of controller.

All: @pshaw is the real deal; this build is every bit as pro as my others.

It did :slight_smile:

need to find an engineer who can produce me a controller where I can get a little more fine-grain control

I want to select modes on the fly faster, with a physical switch, that each have pre-set amounts of acceleration and braking

(e.g., have a “gear” for accelerating out of curves that will take me from 20 to 27 MPH and then hold, and then another “gear” that will take me from 27 to 32 at a certain rate and then hold)

beautiful work, guys. thank you.

3 Likes

Glad you are happy!!! Trust me just get some time with it you don’t need 2 “gears”. You’ll thumb will get Jedi like and will be able to control it within a mph!

I thought the first thing when I first was getting used to it but then it comes quickly.

2 Likes

@topcloud glad you got this board, such a beast.

1 Like

I had the same problem with torque control on a 4WD. I bought the Maytech MTSKR1712, because it has a low and high power mode. Then, I added on a stick extension with Sugru, and put a patch of grip tape on top of that. Helped smooth things out a lot. Low power mode is especially refined. Could do more in Ackmaniac’s settings, in the future.

Here’s the last pic I took of it. I added a bike bell as a trigger guard, and it started to look too much like a pistol, so I i had to paint it clown colors. Have stripped that paint since this pic though. Repainting in yellow to match TSG Pass.

1 Like