SOLD -- 60ct Samsung INR-18650 25R -- $215 includes shipping -- US ONLY

These cells are brand new and still in the tiny white boxes. You could build a 12S5P and destroy all of your friends. Here’s the info on them:

These are leftovers from when i was building boards with them. I’m no longer building boards with them, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still awesome cells. They’ve been sitting in a cool dry storage area for about a month and they’re already getting very lonely. They just need a good home inside a lovely board.

$215 with shipping included. I can have them out the same day. Include your address in the notes.

This is $40 below retail BTW. For brand new cells that you know are good from a guy you love deeply. I annointed each one of them with essence of Skatan.

No they have never been used, or welded, or soldered, or charged or discharged since I’ve had them in my possession.

4 Likes

Ok 8hrs was enough time to give other people a chance…MINE! :grin:

Lucky you. Should be able to pull at least 20% more amps out of them with the power of Skatan. :smiling_imp:

They’ll hold me over till 30T are readily available :wink:

1 Like

I just got a paypal notification from somebody. I’ll pack them up this afternoon before i head out to Atlanta.

Congrats on the cells!

oh shit i had a race condition between two people. I’m about to issue a refund on the one that came last.

Looks like @willpark16 took the win. and he also grabbed some heat shrink from me. Looks like he’s building a pack soon.

1 Like

Sounds intense

i think i just saw some people fist fighting in the street over these cells. I can’t tell if they’re fighting over who’s buying them or fighting over the appropriate applications for cells with these particular characteristics. It could be either.

1 Like

Wait what happened lol

Ok I guess I won’t be so nice next time :imp:

2 Likes

its a cut throat world out there.

2 Likes

Haha that doesn’t sound so good!

Who’s winning, @scepterr or @willpark16 :joy:

1 Like