SOLD Bamboo GT 2in1 (Bonus 97mm abec flywheels) $1250 plus shipping COTUS

Bamboo GT 2in1 with one new motor and new bushing installed

Maybe tell us where you are and mileage with that board.

Hey sorry, in Kentucky and the longest ride I ever took with it was 6 miles I do not know the exact mileage hard to track.

Would you be willing to sell the ABEC wheels seperately?

I would prefer to sell as a bundle so I will let it sit for a little bit and let you know

1 Like

Didnt you buy this a few weeks ago, and you bought it used with “less than 200 miles on it”

Joined 1 day ago? Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Not spam or a scam I can take pictures with my username with the board if you would like.

1 Like

Don’t use Paypal Friends & Family

2 Likes

Was not going to ask for friends and family look at the other person thinking I am a scammer and my response. I will post a picture of the board with my username in it and your username in it when I get back home if you need me to prove it that way. I was recently scammed through friends and family so im not going to pull that crap on someone.

1 Like

Chill dude, every thread has the guy who will post that 1250$ is a lot of money and you are new here, its understandable for people to be a little sketchy about you, you need to prove yourself first and hopefully you will.

1 Like

i apologize for everyone’s doubt. we had someone come on here and take over $10,000 from people without delivering products. we’re very cautious after that.

I think as long as you use goods and services you’re just fine. good luck!

2 Likes

What was the username of the guy who did that?

alextech if I recall

2 Likes

yup. @AlexTech. he’s been permanently banned.

2 Likes

IP banned I hope. The electricskatebording subreddit took a big hit not to long ago by a guy named Jailbreaktim selling a GTX for a really good price he hit about 6 to 7 people for more than $1000, they managed to track him down though, through social media, IP addresses, and domains his email was linked to. Most of them got their money back in the end.

1 Like

there were some problems with alex that doesn’t allow us to do anything significant about it.

anyway, let’s not derail your thread

2 Likes

This is correct. It is forum policy that sellers may not ask for friends and family payments.

@DarkZed1 Please don’t be offended by this post. It is no reflection on your integrity, it’s just a fairly new forum rule that applies to everyone.

4 Likes

Item is sold thanks everyone for the interest

1 Like