SOLD! Carvon v4 speed drives for sale EU $600 USD free shipping SOLD!

How much shipping to USA ?

It should be $46 tracked shipping.

You’re in the EU but you write the prices in USD. I just saw the $ and thought USA eh.

Maybe the price will look more appealing in EUR.

I’ll let you have them for $600 free shipping.

1 Like

How much in Euros?

Hey man I’m dead keen! How much for shipping to Australia? Been dying to try these out for ages and cannot get a hold of any…

40$ usd or 35 euro

1 Like

So $640USD to have a set of carvons dropped on my doorstep??

Even better $600 and they’ll be in your hands.

2 Likes

How much use have they had…any damage?

I gotta worn you though they’re almost gone. Four interested parties. That includes you.

They are in working condition. Just the thane has been cut and some scuffs on the surface of the outer can which is not the actual can as been told by jerry himself. Those last pictures are their current state now just waiting to be bought by one of yous.

2 Likes

Which one of yous will convince the wife the quickest?

6 Likes

I always make the mistake of convincing her after I’ve bought it.

:joy: :weary:

2 Likes

Correct, that outer can is a ferrite? sleeve. It keeps the magnetic field withing the motor itself, this is why your tools don’t get pulled in. They are also pretty thick so shouldn’t get too damaged if you run then without the urethane sleeve

4 Likes

RESERVED until Tuesday midnight.

4 Likes

Why is this still not sold?

Edit: might be a good indication that you keep it for the Secret Santa :grinning:

5 Likes

No secret santa alas.

Motors are back up for sale.

IKR?! a bit surprised it’s still not sold. Maybe it’s the EU thing. I assume it would sell pretty easily in the US?

Took me like 3 weeks to sell mine, brand new. But normally it doesn’t take a week to get rid of a carvon.