[SOLD] DIY boosted, Single drive, 10s3p

After my DIY boosted board build in August, it is time for a new build. So I am thinking of selling my board because 6boards is to much at home. Make a good offer & maybe it is yours. Price for build with almost new sk3 motor: 800euro’s

Specs: Deck: Loaded Vanguard - Flex 2 Trucks: Caliber II 50degrees Wheels: 90mm ABEC Clones or 97mm ABEC Clones or 107mm ABEC 11(you can chose) Enclosures: Eboosted enclosure Battery: 10s3p Li-ion 30Q with 60A high discharge bestechpower BMS VESC: Focbox Motors: 1x 6355 190kv alienpower Motor Mounts: Hobbyking Remote: Nano-x or Maytech remote Bluetooth: HM-10

Board is charged 15 times. Motor have some damaged. If you want I can hold the motor and motor mount, so you can connect a new one. Or I can connect a almost new sk3 motor.

All wires are routed in the deck. There are also light wires inside the deck. I have now a 42-12v converter inside the board for the lights.

Because pictures says more then 1000words: image image image image image image image image

2 Likes

You need to list a price bud.

2 Likes

I don’t know a price at this moment :sweat_smile: Total new price is around 1000euros excl work hours etc…

1 Like

Put up an asking price and leave it there and see how it goes.

If your showing your thought process to us all on how you chose the price we might say well hey this is not worth that much and then your thread could get derailed.

1 Like

Thnx for you message! Changed my topic… price is 800euro incl a almost new sk3 motor and 90 or 97mm wheels

1 Like

That’s a good price.

Is the motor pulley aluminium or steel?

1 Like

Thnx! It’s aluminium…

1 Like

I would be interested in that 10s3p battery with the enclosure if you ever decide to sell separate, shipping may be expensive though, I am in the US.

1 Like

Deck + enclosures + battery sold I will keep the focbox, remote and motor for my own.

Trucks are still for sale…

SOLD 10char