*SOLD* E-Toxx Dual Motormounts for Trampa Street Carver, IDLER + CF Braces

I think time has come for a comprehensive “E-Toxx Product Catalogue” :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So with the 107 abecs is there good clearance for the idler pulley?

No worries keep going. But when finished I want a set of pulleys for the 100mm+ wheels and another for the gummies - as long as they both work with these street carver mounts

@The_Dude - yes to catalogue and part number

Yeah i need a webshop…

Yeah as long your wheelpulley isnt bigger then 40T it works very nice with the Idler.

Yap is ok Dude. What would you prefer for the Gummies ? 44T on Hubadapter OR 50T direct for the Superstar Hub?

Cheers

I like the 44T with hub adapter is better for the street carver mount i think and the belt/motor pulley.

You mentioned that 50T is nicer?

But, I’ll let you make recommendation and go with that.

If you would make a book just with photo’s and pictures of all your esk8 stuff I would buy it.

2 Likes

Nicest for full function in meaning of a mounted Idler is to go with not more then 40T Give me some days, i will come up with differnt options…

Really nice Dude, thanks!

Ok thanks… yes sorry to nag… but @trampa is getting my gummy order a little sooner it seems :wink: shhh!

I will wait to hear from you.

Yeah no problem… Made 4 psc of the 44T for Hub Adapter… you can have 2 of it right now… up to you

Hub Adapters 30€ psc 44T Pulley 35€ psc so 130€ for dual complete

I will take them. Do you have the 44T pulleys for the abec 107’s as well? I will take those too.

Shoot me a paypal.

Haha you could have the 2 i mounted for pictures… also 35€ each because “used” LOL

EDIT ahh dont have the retainers for the Abec pulleys

the ring which sits on the outside of the wheel…

Jens,

I think you mean this thing? Will the one from Trampa work?

http://www.trampaboards.com/aluminium-centering-ring-to-pulley-wheel-for-connecting-83--90mm-longboard-wheels-p-12894.html

Yes i think it will work

Great i will take them then. Send me a paypal for the hub adapters and 4 pulleys.

Thanks!

Sorry checked again, the pitch circle is really similar but its for M4 screws… mine is M5 So maybe if you are lucky @Titoxd10001 got some of his retainers left ??

Let me know i could send parts today… @okp will send yours also today

EDIT: @gogomrrobot or wait till monday, i make some retainers for you… will have also screws then… Maybe best choice

2 Likes

Monday is fine… yes if you sent me the retainers it would be far easier :wink:

2 Likes

I’m really interested in a set of these Wheel pulleys for the 125mm Gummies, are they only meant to fit with the Trampa Trucks?

Hey @dmrtac08 The Wheelpulleys are connected with this hubadapter and fits Trampa Superstar Hubs. It not depends on the used Truck…

This was the 44T, will do dome 50T soon wich can connected without the Adapter

1 Like

i’d like to buy 2 of the 44t wheel pulleys and hub adapters, do the mounting screws/fasteners come with them?