I wanted a street carver so I bought this setup from @barajabali 2 months ago, but then the Lacroix bros presented their sweet deck & enclosure and I knew I wanted it even more… so my future build is shaping up to be pretty different than what I had envisioned in the first place and I have no more use for this deck and enclosure. Since this is an assembly of parts that are pretty well matched together, and build by one of the leaders of this forum I figured I might as well try to sell the lot together.
Here’s what you get if you pull the trigger on this lot :
- Trampa 16 ply solid carve deck with lcd battery charge indicator, XLR 3pin wheatherproof charge port and On/Off switch flawlessly integrated in the tail and the nose.
- 2x Trampa vertigo mini spring trucks with yellow dampas.
- Double motor mount made by @Idea, mounted and aligned by @barajabali
- Enclosure made by @Kaly designed to accomodate a 12S4P battery, a BMS an 2 VESCs (square format). There is a sealing foam gasket to keep the water out.
- Trampa ratchet bindings
- Antispark switch by @goldenhusky mounted on a custom heatsink plate that can also accomodate 2 Focboxes.
- Trampa set of 8 bearings & spacers suited to fit normal skateboard wheels on the 9.525mm mini Vertigo Axle
- Trampa set of 8 bearings & spacers suited to fit Superstar / Hypa wheels on the 9.525mm mini Vertigo Axle
- Original Jessup grip replaced by Vicious griptape
The general state of the parts is very good. I never rode it and the original builder told me he only did a few trial runs with it. My price for the lot is 625€ which I think is a fair deal when you consider the price of the individual parts and the craftsmanship that went into it. That being said, you are free to offer a lower price. I will most certainly consider it unless I get a better one. I might be open to selling individual parts so feel free to offer as well.
And here’s a vid to demonstrate the flex with my 85 kg