[SOLD] FOCBOX Speed Controller NEW

I have 2 brand new FOCBOXes I can sell for $130 each or $250 together. I will cover the shipping cost within the US.

As many of you know, I offer a repair a repair service, so if you’re interested in buying a warranty through me, I can offer heavily discounted repairs. I haven’t done this before, so it’s just two FOCBOXes for now to gauge interest and see how it works. I think a fair price would be $30 each for the warranty, and then 1 free repair and 3 $25 repairs afterwards would be included with that. Realistically, if you blow these up 4 times in a row, you’re probably doing something wrong.

2 Likes

You know they are on sale from enertion right now? With a coupon code they are like $123 shipped… just FYI

2 Likes

that, and even then these are still classed as second hand.

@notepad @Sender I just edited it to reflect the new prices. Also, regarding the whole second hand thing, you’d still be getting a warranty if you decide to pay for it, and the repairs would be done through the same person that does repairs for Enertion.

3 Likes

Intrested. Pm you

1 Like

I’d like 2 please

1 Like

Unfortunately they’re all gone. I’ll let you know if I have more in the future if you’re interested.

1 Like