[SOLD] FOR SALE: 2x KEDA/KDA 6355 200kv *price reduced*

Hi guys,

I upgraded my daily recently and I have these motors that I dont need anymore. They are KEDA (on some sites KDA) with 6355 dimensions and 200kv suitable for 10S max. I used them for one year and they are absolute beasts in my opinion, I dont have a hill around in my area that these could not pull me (70kg) up with ease.

I originally bought them locally in an RC store that I think has them from HK but who knows. They were 53€ each, I made some mods to them: key slot on the shaft, replaced silicone wires with 10AWG 25cm long with sleeve, added hall sensors.

I would like to sell them for 35€ each (if you take both we can negotiate something :slight_smile:), including shaft key, pulley 5M14T 10mm width, 4mm bullet connectors and the connectors for halls also I can include some cir-clips that I am not planning on using anymore. Worldwide shipping.

2 Likes

I agree that these motors are great l. I’m running them on my latest board and they have plenty of power

1 Like

I´d love to pick them up from you… but i already bought too much stuff…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

IKR I am a bit of a esk8 horder too :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Still available, I am willing to trade for something since these are just collecting dust here. :confused:

Price reduced! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have one of this. run like a beast with 6sp1 and can reach 32KM/h. and i a running with one motor only, imagine two…

1 Like

Hey Martin are they not listed as 6364 on …hobbyking that’s what I have… come on tempt me!

I would love to take them off you, but my motor pulleys are for 15mm D: the pulley shaft seems a little small for me…

They are actually over all 56mm long sorry… :confused:

gottem :slight_smile:

1 Like