* SOLD * Like New Evolve GT Crabon 2 in 1 for sale

Truly like new Evolve Carbon GT 2 in 1 with a ton of accessories for sale. As you can see in the photos, it has barely been used at all with only 14 charge cycles total. Look at the tread on the AT tires and the condition of the Abec 11 wheels, as well as the stock Evolve wheels, and you will see that it really hasn’t been ridden much at all. I just don’t have the time to ride, due to work. Unfortunately I can’t use it to commute to work.

So here’s the list of gear:

Evolve Carbon GT 2 in 1 Evolve Standard Remote (not the R2) Evolve GT Street Wheels (83mm 76a) Alec 11 Fly Wheels (97mm 75a) Evolve GT All Terrain Wheels Gears and belts included for both Street and AT wheels, of course Evolve Standard Charger AND Fast Charger Venom HPF Green Bushings (93a) upgrade along with stock orange Evolve bushings Original manual and paperwork, and Evolve Skate key Flatland 3D Trigger Guard (for Evolve Standard Remote)

I am not interested in shipping this package, so local pick up only. Cash preferred, although I will accept Paypal, or a cashier’s check from a bank or a USPS money order check All of this cost me $2600.00

$1700.00

Interested buyers may contact me via PM, or at wentwest (you know what goes next) mac (you also know what goes here) com

![IMG_9839|666x500](upload://jXgwa370CZ0GIBXhrBID8soyQON.jpg

not sure if im missing it but where are you located?

Pasadena, CA

2 Likes

cool best of luck with sale

If you do decide to ship and want to part out, i’d be interested in those flywheels. :smiley:

Man! I wish I saw this I am in pasadena and just bought one. Can I buy your fast charger?

Sorry, the whole package has been sold.

1 Like