[SOLD] NEW 6s4p 6.2Ah, High Discharge Battery Pack | Wiring harnesses included | 4X Fireproof bags | Thinnest 6S Lipo (only 27mm!)

SOLD:

NEW 6S Battery System (with Wiring Harnesses and matching Fireproof bags)

Brand new, never used. I bought these batteries from HobbyKing and immediately charged them to storage voltage (3.85V/cell). They have been stored in a fireproof lipo bag ever since.

These are the thinnest 6S batteries I could find (only 27mm thick!!).

• 4x Turnigy Nano-Tech 6S 1.55Ah, 65~130C
  • 4x Fireproof Lipo Bag
  • 4x XT60 parallel connector
  • 6x 6S parallel balance connector

Connecting all 4 batteries in parallel gives you: 6S4P, 6.2Ah, 400A continuous discharge

Compact, high discharge with a 12 mile range. A li-ion pack simply cannot give you anywhere near this performance in such a compact space. The batteries are rated to a 65C continuous discharge with 130C burst. With all 4 batteries in parallel, that is 400A continuous and 800A burst!

Why is this important when I won’t actually pull that much currrent? Voltage sag. This battery pack will have little to no voltage sag, even under high current loads. This gets you more range than an equivalent capacity battery with lower discharge. This battery pack will get 10-12+ miles of real-world range. It is larger than the batteries on boards like Boosted and Inboard, and it has significantly higher discharge capacity.

Specs: Capacity: 1550mAh Voltage: 6S1P / 6 Cell / 22.2V Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst Weight: 247g (including wire, plug & case) Dimensions: 120x34x27mm Balance Plug: JST-XH Discharge Plug: XT60

Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries; • Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg. • Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load. • Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly. • Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC • Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly. • Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate. • Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries. • Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.

Brand new in the box

The battery is only 4.75" long, which makes it convenient for mounting on your board. A 4x1 or 2x2 configuration is possible

Included wiring harnesses:

• Main power leads: 4x XT60 parallel harness : High quality 12AWG silicone wires
  • Balance leads: 6x 6S (female) parallel to 6S (male): High quality 22AWG silicone wires

4X Fireproof Lipo Bags: Perfect size for this battery. Add velcro to the bottom of bag and then mount it to your board! Now your battery is always protected, and it gives you an easy mounting point.

COST:

Here is the exact costing I paid for this battery setup:

• 4X Turnigy Nano-Tech 6S 1550mAh: 4x $34.65 = [$138.60]
  • JST-XH 6S Parallel Balance Adapter [$10.61]
  • 4X Flame Retardant Silicone Fiberglass Bag: 4x $2.48 = [$9.92]
  • 2X XT60 Parallel Harness: 2x $6.00 = [$12.00]
  • XT60 Parallel Wiring Harness (Homemade) [~$3]
  • Shipping: [$23.82]
  • TOTAL = $197.95

I am asking $140 plus shipping for everything above. All items are guaranteed to be NEW and never used.

==================================================

UPDATE: No longer available.

I think this is the best sale post ive seen :smiley: lots of pictures and very good documentation.

U Should have kept 10$ extra just for inserting the ad here.lol

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I still think this is a great battery setup. Lightweight, but plenty of range and tons of power. I was planning on building a 6S setup, but I am running low on funds because of grad school