[ SOLD OUT ] Yardsale

Hi guys,

I’m getting out of the ESK8 game to spend more time with family + dog. So we’re having an old fashioned yardsale, wohooooo!

There’s stuff enough to go around for everyone :wink: Some of them are unused, some are lightly used. The items are linked in the Google Sheet, and I will be maintaining the list as items are sold:

Let me know if you want more pics or info.

Buyer pays shipping, all items are sold as-is and there will not be any refunds.

Cheers, Ronny

2 Likes

We have to request access to look at it…

1 Like

Better? I missed an option when I made the shareable link

how much for all the tsg stuff

1 Like

Including the guest pads and the TSG pass helmet: 290€

1 Like

The metr. Is it the old one or Pro/current one?

EDIT : Is that the current trampa module? -> Trampa module

1 Like

and how much for the deck and enclosure

1 Like

Can you hold those both vesc 6 for a night? I have maybe a friend who is interested.

2 Likes

PMed 10char

1 Like

i want the deck and both the vesc also so if @pjotr47 doesn’t take or if i pmed first…

Pm’d 10char

1 Like

Hey. Could you show me 3dO crash pants please?

1 Like

Mate, you always drop your name on many items and some days back I see that you don’t buy them.

If you see I have placed a reply about the vesc 6 before you here on the public topic. If my friend don’t wants them. You can go

8 Likes

IMG_1404

The Earthwing + Bigben I assume? Check out the pics I sent you and make an offer

VESCs are left. The sheet will be updated as soon as they are sold. Let me know how it goes for your mate

1 Like

It’s the metr Pro module.

Didn’t even know Trampa had release a new one. If I remember correctly, this is the one without NRF, specified by Trampa as “VESC Connect Wireless Dongle” on the receipt.

if @xsynatic wont take metr.pro, I will!

and I will take eskating anti spark switch!

1 Like

See PM :slight_smile:

Are the pads removeable?