Sold. Thanks Enertion for the forum:)

I think the enertion vescs would work well running duals, i broke them back in the day when i was running single motor. Since the enertion vescs have a bad rep, i will let them go for 80$

Hey would you send those enertion VESCs to Ireland? If so Iā€™d take both for 80 bucksā€¦thatā€™s still ok if one goes bye bye cheers

Your forgot @ajaynagra, who had already done a couple of successful group buys and was cooperating with jlabs himself, who got screwed as well. Donā€™t trust anybody, pay that 3% more and get covered by PayPal, thereā€™s no reason not to.

The only concern iā€™d have is when someone says F+F ONLY.

For a bit of protection, iā€™d pay the 3% over the asking price to have the insurance.

Maybe @ekitesurfer - allow folks to pay goods/services if they add on 3% to pay the difference?

Seems reasonable and sounds less Scamā€™ish.

1 Like

Sorry for the slight off topic but is that F&F PayPal thing only US-US? My PayPal account is EU and even though I choose F&F and enter amount, I always end up selecting if I want the receiving party to get less money than I entered or if I want me to pay more and receiver gets full amount. In other words, I cannot avoid any fees.

F+F is only ā€œfreeā€ when there is no currency exchange. So EUR to EUR is free for example

I did couple of USD-USD payments. But not doing any exchange. Paypal charges my card in USD (bank is doing exchange, not related to PP) and receiver gets money in USD. Not sure if I made any P&P payments EUR-EUR, will check.

It says on their website: ā€œfree in EUR inside the EUā€

I donā€™t know what to tell you. Liars? And for this test I was ā€œsendingā€ to the same EU country.

If your using a credit card to fund the payment I think paypal charge you a fee. Other than that, it could be the PayPal fairys :confused:

Friends and family, us only

I am not a vendor. I am a consumer. I am selling these as is, that is why i require f/f. When they leave my possession, i never want to hear about them again. They are fresh from Johnny meduse, that is the same as factory refurbished. I dont want any more questions about how they broke, got fixed etc.

1 Like

Received mine today, right on time. Looks visibly good, havenā€™t gotten to try it out yet.

Note, the diy one I received has an xt60 on it

Really wanted one too but he never got back to me about canadian shipping.