Sony VTC6A, Can anyone source these?

The 30q on NKon goes for 3.95€ - 3.30€ (depending on quantity they cost 3.30€ for 600+ cells) for 100-200 they go for 3.55€ though.

2.90€ for ligit 30Q is a miracle or a very good limited deal.

Just interested if somebody thought about the VTC5A. They about 3.95€ on n.kon.nl 35A and 2600mA. that´s for sure not the 3125mA from the VTC6 but as I read somewhere here the VTC6 also lose 10% of there capacity during the first 20-30 cycles.

maybe ru.nkon.nl prices with. no tax I think…

1 Like

Makes sense, as a european you forget these things basicly. Well shipping will still cost a sh** ton and also likely quiet some extra for tax.

What’s your goal Do you really want to make your own flexible battery I suggest you invest in solid tools. spot welder. multimeter. crimpers. soldering iron. charger. I’ve heard good things about the arduino spot welder. After that weld dead cells then cheap cells and make small packs that you can ride for a month or two and then take apart and see how they held up. Learn from mistakes. Work your way up to a flex pack and ask a lot of questions. Find resources and good materials to work with. Dont use hot glue. Use kapton tape. Medium ca. Packing tape. Fish paper. Learn wire gauges and how much current they can handle. The equivalent cross section for coper and nickel tabs. Use a gdamn fuse. Destroy a few cells and learn to recognize what a dead cell looks like vs a good cell.

There is a looong way and a ton to learn before you dive into serious battery making. Look at eboosted and evoheyax posts about their fires and learn about what they missed and how they could have avoided the fire if at all possible.

I hope this helps to guide you.

2 Likes

What’s a gdamn fuse?

Here is the price.

Screenshot_20180706-115301_Chrome

So I gonna place an order this next week, does anyone else from the states want to get some 30Q’s?

Just a fuse. Most people here dont use fuses on their batteries because it “limits” the power but dont realize that it could have saved their boards

Oh, a ”god damn fuse”

1 Like

Well I wish this shipping partner in Germany could drop off some of these in front of my door without adding anything to the shipping cost. Than I would happily participate :smiley: .