Spiral Bevel Gears Gearbox pre-order

Would dual gearbox be 320USD + shipping?

Are you still taking preorders?

Yes,The dual gearbox is 320USD + shipping

2 Likes

Yes, you can still preorder now, if you are interested, please fill out Google Forms.

1 Like

Sweet just filled it out. Any plans for Pnumatic wheels like bergmeister?

1 Like

Don’t think an adaptor exists to convert to another mounting system…yet.

It would be interesting if someone had these to try and cobble together with Morris’s drive system…just maybe it would work.

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/drivetrain/products/fatboy-urethane-mini-nano-bergmeister-pneumatic-wheel-adapter

1 Like

Thank you very much
There are no plans for Pnumatic wheels yet, but I think I can try to design it.

1 Like

Happy to see this coming together Morris.

Would love to see mounts for other trucks following this. If it functions well why not continue the success with precision mounts for Surf rodz or Boardnamics hangers? Thats a quick way to continue refinement and fund other projects

3 Likes

I agree I would also like to see “true” pressfit mounting for these on precision hangers, and with the current design it would not be difficult to do at all, but it should be noted that any caliber profile hanger will work with the current design anyways

7 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

Even though I am already going to order a pair I would definitely would prefer these for pnumatic tires even more! Would you be able to make a swappable gear for a different wheel? Or do you need to make a whole new set?

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t answer you with certainty.
I need to buy a set of pnumatic tires for measurement and design.

Unfortunately I fried my drv chip on my main board this weekend which sets me back a month on the build I was putting these on. Does that put me out?

Me too. Shying away from Caliber and TB218 trucks since I still have one more set of Surfrodz to build with

2 Likes

@annihil8ted

I know these are caliber compatible, but doe that mean they’re also boardnamic compatible?

…Boardnamics … or 3D Servisas Fatboy or Torqueboards 218 (??)

2 Likes

@MorrisHsu

1 Like

Just sent payment super excited for these :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support~

1 Like

Hey sofu what Kv motors did you try? And what would you recommend for these. I have 190kv motors now but looking at 150kv motors when I get these.

The current sk3 on there on mine are 180 for speed

4 Likes