SRB V3 Turner for sale

Up for grabs. Stooge “Turner” V3 Front drive Raceboard. As raced at Barrett Junction Turn key race ready. Only requirement is that the buyer races this board in Race #2 at the Bakersfield Outlaw Up-Hill 3rd weekend in March. PM me if your interested in going racing.
IMG_20190120_194605 IMG_20190120_194538

16 Likes

What!? Why?

6 Likes

Cause Racing :checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

9 Likes

It’s mine😈

2 Likes

Did the angled foot pad help?

1 Like

Wait is it for sale or up for grabs for someone who would race it at Bakersfield

It does. More control under hard accel.

4 Likes

This :point_up:

1 Like

I want to race it, but looks so fast, and I’ve only hit 30 at max, who knows what the max speed is on it

60+ mph :rocket:

4 Likes

Holy f*ck 10char

IMG_20190121_070642

11 Likes

How much is the board if i race it?

Its all about putting the board under the feet of racers and building the racing scene.

4 Likes

How fast did you go in separate areas tight corner / DH / UH? Sick board as usual.

Avg speed on the test run was 38 mph. 1.8 mile 170 seconds. https://youtu.be/R2FnK_kCLKQ

Bakersfield Up-Hill Scheduled for March 23, 24.

3 Likes

Was this for sale or for a rider to race with? Also, did anyone get this/race it?

This board currently is off the market. V-3 won the BakO12 uphill and finished P3 at K1-Speed with @JAYSTCB on it. If your plans involve racing I can put you on something capable of winning. Next race, Backside Brawl SoCal IMG_20190420_102539

4 Likes

Haha I haven’t been over 28mph on a board yet :rofl:

hey would love to get into racing but its not really a comunity her in oslo yet , but i am hunting for a raceboard . are you selling any builds now?

1 Like