Stealth motor mounts

Yes planning to do more. I will update post here as soon as I have more in stock.

2 Likes

Your images got me thinking and I tried to make myself a new style of Caliber/Universal clamp:

It’s a 50mm ring with a 25mm hole and a M8 screw to bolt it to a flat side of a Caliber truck. The screw presses the inner surface to the rounded side of the truck and thus holds it in place. On the outside I put 11 M4 holes to hold the motor plate.

Once bolted down hard the mount can’t be moved. I am honestly wondering why so far everybody is offering multi-part clamping solutions when it can be done this easily. The inner diameter could be adjusted to whatever and a second M8 screw at a 90° angle would make for an even tighter fit (if necessary at all).

Since I don’t have ronin trucks I can’t test it - but since the ronins have flat sides as well this could fit as is.

2 Likes

i will take 2 mounts plus covers and shipping to nyc.

By the looks of it, the mounts will fit on the Enertion trucks I use. If so then I would be happy to order two mounts + covers (83 mm wheels). Shipping to the Netherlands. Thanks.

yeah they are designed for calibur 2 trucks and from what i understand the enertion trucks are just knockoff calibur 2’s

@keegancdr thanks for your reply! @WSB I would like to order 2 mounts including covers then. Let me know how you would like to proceed with payment. Thanks.

Would love to buy a motor mount + cover shipped to Germany! Please let me know when you have any in stock!

I sent you a PM with my order for three motor mounts.

Hi, sorry for late reply. I have been crazy busy the last few weeks.

I actually have parts for a few mounts left, tomorrow I will update post with stock. (I think there are parts for about 5 mounts left) But my 3D printer is still out of order, so these last mounts will be delivered without cover. However I will upload print files for those that would like to print cover.

Another thing I would like feedback on is if there is any interest in bying kits with mount + pulleys and belt. I am thinking about doing a small series of mounts with 12mm wide pulley 36 + 15 teeth and 265mm belt.

1 Like

Hey @WSB!

Just wanna let you know that I´m interested in 1 mount if you by any chance have some available after the update tomorrow.

Thanks

How much would one of these kits go for, may I ask?

I’m very interested! How much it’s going to cost?

Can you pm me quotation on 3 mount plus shipping sweden?

Also might be interested in pulleys, but maybe give us some more info. Do you plan doing other sizes as well (40T+)? And the motor pulleys, grub screw holes, bore size, keyway?

I’d like to get 4 Mounts please!!

Checked the stock, and I only have parts for 4 mounts. And like a said there will not be any covers on these. First come first served in thread here so it is visable for everybody!

André

I’ll take them! PM

So your last stock is out it seems, is there any possibility that you can make more in the future? Because this is the best mount I have encountered so far and if you would make more I would definitely be interested. Thanks.

I’m very interested in a kit like torque boards kit I would love to buy one or two

Price for kit with 16 pulley for motor and 36 for drive wheel with 265mm belt should be around 30 Euros, but this is not final!

1 Like