StOrmBreaKer_BullyDeck 37" Integrated Enclosure | MAD Storm DD | Popoca 90mm | Focbox Unity | 12s4p 30Q

Next to Thanos build, I need something for those days that you want just more. At least that is the plan :grin: My main aim is always to make something stealth, belt drive, gear drive are really good…I know it’s me but i can not drive something electric that make more noise than my car. It’s a my thing but I need something different. I have been using hub motors and last year moved to direct drive. After the first DD made (https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/mad-fury-mad-hubs-direct-drive-conversion/83423), I immediately wanted to make another one. the rest of the story is known nad if you missed you can find it here :smile: (https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/mad-storm-the-attempt-to-create-the-most-powerful-direct-drive-lol/85962). So let’s get started…

Idea: image image image

Parts:

• BullyDeck @rey8801 Oh my dears how much time for designing and make it happen. It was a pain :rofl: but what to say, I dream it for long time a drop down deck fully integrated…stealthy AF!

image image

• MAD Storm DD @rey8801 Freshly finished. I hope that will give me back half of the time I spent making them image image

• Popoca 90mm Simply because I love low ride and popoca is the best 90mm wheels I have used so far. I will probably experiment different wheels in the future though.

• 12s4p 30Q Gonna use NESE approach @agniusm, with modified modules from @mishrasubhransu

• FOCbox Unity

Where I am now… Making the battery. Still waiting the final bms. It’s gonna be tiny or no way I can fit it. image image image image

to be continued…:wink:

13 Likes

Why don’t you put your VESC perpendicular to have all modules the same? Looks enough space will be left

Because the central wall is there to give supports. If I remove it then the whole deck loose integrity. Put it perpendicular would helps a lot for sure but not possible without making the deck thicker.

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Thanks! That is for what I need the TB truck in front :yum:

1 Like

You have lost a lot of that strength with the cutouts on that ridge.

If it were me, I would lose the central ridge and make the whole cutout narrower.

Otherwise awesome job as always. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I thought about it but I would have 6-7mm left on top of the deck image Maybe it’s not understandable from the picture but the lateral walls are really thick. Like 30 x 30mm. I think they are rather strong. I will see it when it’s done. From the itial test the deck was fine but until I stress it properly I can not be sure about it.

1 Like

What if you bolt on CF flatbar to stiffen it up?

That would probably work, but I am ok with having the 2 chambers. It’s a bit more planing in making the battery but for the rest is the same.