Summer plans in LA/San Diego?

Waiting patiently… I’ve been itching to join a group ride and am hoping to make time this summer to drive down to the LA or San Diego area and test the limits of my now fine-tuned board. Just wondering if anyone was planning a few meets or group rides down in that area for June/July?

bump

10 char

June 21st it’s International Let’s Go Skateboarding Day the Boosted Board Riders LA Group is having a ride a couple Non Boosted Boards are going including myself feel free to join.

3 Likes

Darn - I’ll be camping on the 21st with the family. Are there any group rides in July that’ve been planned so far?

not sure a couple of us are headed to SF in July planning on going around the 13-16th with 5-6 people

2 Likes

I’ll be around then - let me know if plans stay the same as far as dates go

1 Like

If anything is in SD I would be willing to go

Download the “TELEGRAM” app. Then come back and click on the following link. We can get a SoCal group together that way.

No way I would make it to anything that’s not weekend. So no go on the 21st since that’s a Thursday

2 Likes

It hasn’t been announced yet but here in Santa Cruz inboard is gonna be hosting a group ride on the 9th (June). (pm me for the deets)

1 Like

Do the Telegram thing. SoCal_Legend/Joe always has ride in SD. Just know that that group is mostly Evolve guys

Hold on to your butts cause I’m moving to SD in July!!!

2 Likes

what? who move away from Hawaii?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/carlsbad-ca-7-8-5-30pm-or-so-

@Boardnamics