Support your bro!

hey fam, lets continue. This is the mount I have been riding on my single freestyle board with hooks. Apart from being dirty, it’s in good shape and can be used like new for a guy that’s on budget, cause it’s free.

That’s the one I have been riding two years ago

and also here

11 Likes

Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

I love you @okp. That’s it for me guys. Goodnight!!!

2 Likes

thanks mate ! good night. It’s 9AM in Paris. A shame rain is gonna come today and the days go by so quickly that I still need to recover.

3 Likes

Mount taken by @Sebike

1 Like

Got inspired by the okp. (yeah you know me)

TB motor mount of some sort up for grabs. Ships to anywhere in europe for 8€.

4 Likes

@bullrider12 was quick as fudge and got the mount.

2 Likes

@okp mount is back up for anyone just send him a pm if you can find good use for it!

2 Likes

Pm sent for mount. Thanks

Ps. Not trying to suck up at all but your spud(s) inspired me to finally finish my spud. Mine is a dual hub drive, but you know what they say…potato, potato

3 Likes

that’s an oooooooold @psychotiller mount

4 Likes

@GrecoMan How old is that dude really? Thought it was TB. I actually have another mount which I also think is tillers, not for sale or giveaway though.

1 Like

not sure exactly, but definitely a few years. that’s not to say it’s a bad mount tho, anything psycho makes is a solid product.

as for that second one, it looks more like an old APS mount with the clamping rings.

Thank you!! Mount taken :heart_eyes:

Thanks, but as it turned out, I went too light on material with those mounts. They worked and are still working on a few builds, but our new mounts are waaaaaay Stronger.

what I will say though, I have alot of those motor plates in a box. Brand new. Free replacements for anyone that breaks one. Just pay shipping.

4 Likes

How do you even know these things? A couple of years ago you were like five. When I was your age I was kinda retarded.

Might give away some other stuff after the well needed saturday whisky.

4 Likes

gott an off topic question: are your “paris” “clamps” cast or CNC’d?

1 Like

Thats the Ripba mount. It.s cnc’d. I don’t cast anything

2 Likes

holy shit that must’ve cost a small fortune to cnc

1 Like

there are some unique parts on those mounts that make them easy to indentify. cmon man, you think my 31 days of reading were in vain? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

just a quick recap - hopefully I didn’t mess:

remark : @Jammeslu didn’t release a mount, but the tacon motor

• @fedestanco : set of various mountainboards mounts for trampa spring trucks
  • @Sebike : UNiK smart caliber mount
  • @Sebious : ADS 32T 9mm pulley
  • @acido : two sprockets for superstar hubs ISO4B

so what’s left:

• one tacon motor in its box

who wants it ?!

2 Likes