[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Well…

5 Likes

Basically the same here just 5p. Wanting to pick one of these up but was unsure what one was needed.

2 Likes

Here you go :slight_smile:

7 Likes

When do you think your 44t pullys wil be back? Want to order a set and PTS. Iv already managed to order 3 things from you all separately. Think ill try and be patient and combine shipping this time around lol.

1 Like

Around 1-2 weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crazy looking ! Love the design here.Great work @InitialDriveGTR :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

@electricjim79 You need to do a How to on those lights. They are beautiful!!

1 Like

Why is the mud cover so big? Just styling or there’s something hidden in there?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7040?u=boostedbuilder

That looks deep! You ok? What happened?

1 Like

Yea hurts really but nothing is broken finger is still functional :grimacing: well I came across to a very slippery concrete road and to my luck I was leaning towards a turn and board just flew out to the opposite side. Didn’t break or accelerate but dunno it just happened in a second… this is the second time I hurt my hands going to buy some full finger motorbike gloves, half one won’t protect that little finger :slight_smile:

@Zyb Man… that photo is brutal…

Whats that white stuff on your hand anyways?

Not to mention the finger picture, what looks like visible bone to me…

Have had similar thing happen to me on a motorcycle…(sliding out while making a turn) luckly I had gloves and speed was below 30kmh or so…have a scar on elbow but otherwise all ok… damn loose rocks

I’m not sure what it is cleaned it and applied some solutions but I better go and see a doctor today :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh it’s so much worse when that happens… . Seen it a few times

1 Like

Hell those loose rocks a nightmare with a bike

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7038

Snap! It balances perfectly on the nose on 107s :blush: simple pleasures

20180907_154058

2 Likes

Wrong post…

1 Like

cheers, maybe when the whole lot is done, lights will be on top, sides and underneath when finished

1 Like

@Skunk sorry I lied only 40t is available, switches is also available @sofu

3 Likes

Stability primarily. I wanted no vibration from them while riding. Also they have cleaning brush slots to prevent debris from getting in between the wheel and fender…

11 Likes

You get me every time bud :rofl:

1 Like