[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I have 72mm Otang Baluts (Very similar to these) on my push only Quinboards Mini Me. They are quite confortable

1 Like

@Skunk what happened? is it broken?

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8175?u=brenternet

At a quick glance it looks like a giant purple dong. I was impressed for a minute!

12 Likes

They are trying to see if my tendons will heal them self if they lock my bones in the right position. So they threw a cast on it until we can decide if I actually need surgery or not.

5 Likes

Duck dongs are bigger than you’d think

3 Likes

shit! only had my arm fractioned (yet), got a plate to fix it, getting it out the day after tomorrow is it scraped or cracked? hope it will heal fast!

No breaks or fractures I would have actually preferred that. I damaged the tendons e that hold my bones where they’re supposed to be so now they’re doing whatever they want.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8174?u=torqueboards smart guy you are!

2 Likes

Not really. I thought I ordered red tape, apparently not :rofl: I’ll see how long I can be lazy and not order the correct colour XD

4 Likes

don’t you mean the ligament? tendons are for holding the muscles to the bones ligaments are for holding the bones together

(thought it makes not much sense to me, so I googled it xD)

1 Like

They are bestech hcx-d239

1 Like

Idk. I just know what the surgeon told me…

3 Likes

Oh my I had exactly the same thought

1 Like

that’s also always my problem, but hey, as long as they know what they’re doing

get well soon! (and maybe invest in some protection)

2 Likes

I had slide gloves on. Cant hold remote so well with wrist guards. Might wear one at least on off hand

2 Likes

right… thanks for reminding me why I’m searching for a better solution -> will make a post when I have “the ultimate protection equipment”

1 Like

Damn dude that sounds painful as hell… :grimacing: I hope you can recover with that cast and don’t need surgery… But hey, at least you’re in one of the lucky states that allows “effective self-medication” :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Damn right. Thanks bud

4 Likes

The 30 amps is the max it could handle? I seen in aliexpress they say 16 amps to 60 amps

12s4p%20killshot%204 12s4p%20killshot%203 12s4p%20Killshot%201 12s4p%20killshot%202

Jet Killshot with a Sender CF Special Altar Wedge enclosure. 12s4p, 170kv 6365 motors, dual VESC-x’s, Surfrodz 200mm RKPs with pressfit mounts and quick66 plates. Abec 107’s, 16/40 gearing, and a custom badged remote. (No steering wheel)

16 Likes