The Black Beast (new extreme build)

I been building electric skateboards for awhile and believe this to be my best build and would like to share it with fellow esk8ers. I started this build about one and a half years ago. image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

6 Likes

image image image image image image image

4 Likes

Uploading: FFE624DF-70EE-4F53-9A49-8F94B8A07774.jpeg… Uploading: 909F199E-7AB6-4065-BAD7-A7D769ECC482.jpeg… image image image

11 Likes

I used my sector 9 board and cut out the openings for the focbox and batteries(10s 3p) then as you can see I replaced the openings with foam board to shape the compartment for the battery and focbox to fit in. I like the duel openings for easy access to the speed controller. I put 1 layer of fiberglass and 4 layers of carbon fiber.

2 Likes

Super sleek looking build, very nice! How much does it weigh in total?

Dude that’s amazing!

Are you worried about structural rigidity after cutting out so much of the board or is that single layer of carbon strong enough?

I’m still waiting on my unity to arrive but I’m also building one with a CF board from hi fiber.

1 Like

It’s weird that I was tagged in this lol but this is a cool build none the less

Shit dude that is awesome! Excellent work!

Are you sure that deck is going to hold?

That should be ok. I did something similar and needed 5 layers of carbon on the weak spots to make it bulletproof. Great work :slight_smile:

It came out very strong but still flexible. It also has an amazing ride. The torqueboard duel motor set up has unbelievable power.

1 Like

Not sure haven’t weighed it yet. It was super light until I put the torque board duel motors on.

1 Like

Aww man I cannot wait! Unity should be here Tuesday. I ordered the damn thing march 19th lol. Finally I will be able to feel the power of these monsters!