"THE DYBBUK BUILD" Custom 42" Drop Deck/Clone 195 Trucks/6" Pneumatic Psychohubs/Ripba Mounts with Psycho66 plates/21" Split LowPro Enclosure, 8s5p barajabali pack

Here let me check…no

I make them. I guess you could make some?

Do you want some?

1 Like

Possibly depending on cost or if there is some where I could get similar ones

Rumor has it, we’ll be doing a pre sale soon. You can’t get them anywhere else. You can get wheels, but not these.

How soon and what would be a rough price

I might look at getting some

1 Like

Www.psychotiller.com

Time depends on interest. We have 3 sets pre sold already, I need a few more sets to make the machining worth it. And so you all know, this isn’t a money grab. I made under a dollar per set on the last group buy. Then, I included extra stuff so I actually spent money.

So 350 US’s for everything pretty much

1 Like

@zk8_builder,

You gonna join the psycho-hub club???

Maybe for my next build

1 Like

@psychotiller

Are most people rocking these with single or dual motors?

I’m assuming the dual setup gets you faster acceleration and stronger braking. Is that right?

How fast have you taken this beast? How does it handle at higher speeds compared to a regular setup?

Any videos??

2 Likes

I’m only guessing that most people are going to go dual for the torque…still waiting on build threads from everyone that bought them the first and second round. @mccloed is running a single tacon with success. I’m still building the dybbuk . Maybe by months end it will be done. :scream:

Have you ever thought about making a bigger amount of those awesome wheel hubs so that it’s cheaper? I’d absolutely love to get some, but 350 bucks on wheel hubs isn’t something I can afford (and I imagine a lot of others are in the same boat)

Yes I have. I know exactly how much it would cost me in overhead to order and store 500 sets of wheels all so a few people could get a set for 100 dollars cheaper. But I’m not going to take out a second mortgage to do it. Do you have 20 grand sitting around and want to partner up? Seriously, this is as cheap as its going to get. How about this? You make billet 6" wheels and sell me a set at a reasonable price. Let me know! I’m interested.

1 Like

You get what you pay for… Just the setup and tooling costs alone had to be pretty hefty. Is that cost already amortized into the selling price? Hopefully you got to recoup that $$$ from the last batch. Reorder should be a little cheaper. You deserve to have some skin in the game though. There’s nothing wrong with making some profit on a solid design. No one sees the time and thought that you put in, but that may be the most valuable part of the whole deal. Who else is doing this? NOBODY… These are easily the most high end ESK8 wheels that I have ever seen. No shit…

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to tell you how to run your business, just asking if it was a possibility. Unfortunately I don’t have 20K lying around and I don’t have experience machining metal parts, but I do respect the effort that I know you put in the work that you do.

3 Likes

Transparency…it costs 23.80 for one piece of my hub. There are 2 pieces in every wheel. That’s 8 pieces in every set. Add tires 70, tubes 10, bearings 10, pulleys 12 and all of the stainless hardware to hold it all together 5. The time spent dealing with machinists, logistics 35, pressing bearings, assembly, packing and shipping everything by myself $$. $350 is a deal.

The only reason I do this is because I love board sports. Some stuff I make I’ll make a few bucks on. Some I make because I like the feed back I get. I love our community.

It won’t get cheaper from me for two reasons. I’m not here to mass produce and saturate the market.

And I’m making my parts in the u.s. at all costs.

3 Likes

Guess what just started breathing?

6 Likes

OMG plz where did you buy that deck???, I need it :heart_eyes: @psychotiller

Please put me on your list for next pre-order of pneummies!

1 Like

$75 shipped anywhere in the USA. I have 2 right now.

You have 2 pair, or 2 wheels out if the 4 I will need lol? Comes with Matci tires tubes, 42T/60T versa pullley, etc?