"THE DYBBUK BUILD" Custom 42" Drop Deck/Clone 195 Trucks/6" Pneumatic Psychohubs/Ripba Mounts with Psycho66 plates/21" Split LowPro Enclosure, 8s5p barajabali pack

That reply was for @Redpredator8. See his icon? I have 2 decks that he says he must have.

I have no wheels for sale at the moment.

Lol, wishful thinking and reading from phone missed RedPred icon.

1 Like

Decided to put on the light kit that @mccloed hooked me up with. I snuck a little night ride in tonight. I’m really stoked on the projection. We made an abs mount clamp for the lights and a mini enclosure for the batteries.

7 Likes

Wait these things are sick! Is there a better link from @mccloed than this one I found? Anyway I can 3D print the clamp and mini-enclosure, this is exactly what I am looking for!

http://www.banggood.com/3x-CREE-XML-T6-LED-Headlight-Front-Bike-Bicycle-HeadLamp-Head-Light-p-1001961.html?rmmds=search

1 Like

Yeah! We added a second switch and a new charge port so that nothing needs unplugged to charge. Set up was easy and they are friggen bright!

1 Like

Wow, this build looks badassss.

4 Likes

4 Likes

These are the ones I bought: http://m.ebay.com/itm/8000-Lumen-2x-T6-LED-Solar-Storm-Front-Bicycle-Light-Headlamp-Headlight-US-HL-/272315664085?hash=item3f674746d5%3Ag%3Ab8UAAOSwdWBXPWrl&_trkparms=pageci%3A684c5744-b77c-11e6-bf7e-74dbd1803989%7Cparentrq%3Ab895a0611580a2af778dce5affe98c9c%7Ciid%3A1

1 Like

Great, thanks just ordered 2 pair, will see if I can replicate your install!

1 Like

Did you buy the 2 lens or the 3 lens? If you bought the 2 lens, I’m going to be making your mount today. If you bought the 3 lens, I need to order one so I can make the mold. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

While boxing up a build yesterday, out of curiosity I weighed the Dybbuk. It’s just a little over 25lbs. Not bad considering the Matco tires are so heavy.

1 Like

I bought the 2 lens version like you guys, they had a deal on a pair for $24 so using in next build as well if you are making mounts and can do 2! Let me know what to add to paypal for additional! Thanks!

1 Like

Wow, I would have guessed weight would round up to 30lbs given Matco, billets etc. Thats pretty good.

1 Like

Nice! You will not regret it. These are like having a car headlight. I have had mine last an hour before it started to go dim, with the stock battery.

1 Like

Ok. Give me a few days and I’ll get 'em made for you. :sunglasses:

Awesome no hurries. Future’s so bright :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Here’s a video from early in the morning today. MCcloed, Tetley and I at the Aliso Creek trail.

3 Likes

Great resources thank you.

Nice …thank you for sharing

1 Like

Why aren’t people replicating the dual kingpin trucks? They make the ride in my opinion. And possibly are a basis for why people love riding Evolve.