"THE DYBBUK BUILD" Custom 42" Drop Deck/Clone 195 Trucks/6" Pneumatic Psychohubs/Ripba Mounts with Psycho66 plates/21" Split LowPro Enclosure, 8s5p barajabali pack

My personal experience with those trucks is they only turn a tighter radius than other trucks. In every other aspect the cheapest off the shelf trucks out perform them. And seriously? Randals with nice bushings Waaay better. Then there’s Surfrodz and there’s no comparison!

From what I hear you need more maintenance on double kingpin set up…need to change the bushings more often to keep the feel

The “super carve” trucks are really good for fine tuning the carve with so many options for bushings and adjusting. The bushings last for a long time, I just put lithium grease on them every few months to keep them responsive. They come greased when new. I can understand people like the std truck because that’s all they know. I have many long boards with all different trucks. These are by far my favourite for carve and feel and adjustability.

You should stick with them if you like them! I’ve been boarding since 78 and have tried lots of different truck ideas. Those trucks are just cloned gullwing sidewinders. Nobody liked them before evolve marketed them because they felt like they were washing out in turns and wobbled like crazy at medium speed. No need to copy them again…

Fair enough but we are not using them for downhill boarding. Just cruising.

Trucks can just be wedged to get the same effects and tight turns without the extra moving parts and bushings.