The Electric Boarder Colorado: Group Ride, Meet and Greet

This is our first meet and greet for our growing Colorado community, come out bring whatever board you currently got working or want to show off and we’ll take a short ride up the Platte river road trail, and can come back for some drinks, a bite of food, some socializing, board sharing and get charged up in between to ride more. Bring your charging cords, I’ll try to remember to bring a charging bar so we can all charge up some places inbetween. There’s really no set end time, the way I usually did these in NYC is we would ride a few miles, hang, re-charge/socialize then ride some more.

If you can’t make it at the very beginning contact us in the whatsapp group to get a idea of our location along the way, you are welcome to join any time of day as long as people still have a charge and want to ride. We’ll be meeting up in the parking lot of the Target since it should have adequate parking for anyone who needs a place to park a car, and its close to an entrance to the platte river trail. If you absolutely cannot use whatsapp to contact us please PM me on here or on facebook and I will give you my direct number to get in touch with us.

Join the Live Conversation Here

Join Our Facebook Group here

See the Event here

This group is new and growing and looking to expand our members, please invite your friends in the Colorado area to come out and lets have some fun tearin up roads together!

2 Likes