THE FURY | 35.4" Custom Deck | Single Carvon V2 Hub Motor | Dexter's 10S3P | Ollin VESC | Space Cell Enclosure

To make the board a little more stealth and have all 4 wheel centers match, you might consider painting (or plasti dipping) the centers black.

Good looking build so far!

1 Like

I got the carvon v2 singles as well. Im waiting for the rest of my components though. Let me know what you think of them!

1 Like

Battery arrived! I’m waiting for the Space Cell Enclosure and some XT-60’s (since my plan was buying the Space Cell Pro3 with XT-60’s and bought my VESC with XT-60’s as well). Just replacing the XT-90 battery side and I’m ready to go!

4 Likes

@torqueboards

Holy shit I’m fucked, Dexter’s 10S3P was supposed to fit into Space Cell Enclosure, but there’s some problem with that left edge, next to the cables going out, it’s wider than the rest of the battery.

Any advises? I think i’ll just have to rip the pack away. Anyways, I have to make some cutouts for the power button, charging port and lcd probably.

I’m working on a 545mm x 150mm x 30mm enclosure which will fit a pack + ESCs.

@torqueboards

Is there any way to mount the On/Off Switch and the Charging Port Directly to the Enclosure without opening all the pack?

Are my VESC settings right? Would you guys change anything?

Current Setup: Single CarvON v2 HUB, Torqueboards 10s3p Pack, Ollin VESC and Mini Remote Controler.

@torqueboards @chaka @RunPlayBack @LEVer

Advanced > Max current ramp step is set to 40

I would set it back to 0.04 before it rises again, there’s a bug on BLDC tool that when you write/read configs it goes x10, make sure you put it back to 0.04 before you do more write/reads and before you ride :slight_smile:

1 Like