The joys of building a business of building

This is not a 4wd though. Just R2 minus deck.

You only need to make the deck and find a nice way to integrate it into the Raptor power chassis and drive train.

P.s. 2WD is fucking nutz…

1 Like

@nate ?

I can still do a 30Q 5P if you want. Sounds like J is trying to get rid of some parts.

3 Likes

Nah I got a better crazier idea. Put two LHB Totally Bitching sensored motors on that sucker in the front trucks. We’re gonna hybrid the shit out of this build.

3 Likes

OH DAMN.

Its on @onloop.

2 Likes

This is getting interesting…

7 Likes

I know bro, I tried it at the nyc meet up. It’s a pretty good board. Wish it wasn’t on FOC though, the start up was somewhat stale compared to the Raptor 1 but it’s such a nice ride afterward, torque is miles ahead of the other competition especially the Inboard M1.

Edit: I think @JohnnyMeduse mentioned he’s not sure if it’s not on r-spec drive? Maybe it’s on beginners mode not sure. But if it is, then the Ghost drive is monstrous.

The torque is insane on those hubs. We had a lot of fun on those raptors when @JohnnyMeduse came down for beers.

2 Likes

Can change to bldc easily.

However I would guarantee that you had it on slow mode. It’s impossible to describe the start up as stale. :wink:

2 Likes

Most people switch between beginner and R-spec It was hard to keep a trace :sweat_smile:… with 3 remote turning around

1 Like

There is no room for more FOCBOX in the raptor 2 battery box.

So how can you have motors at front? It will look a bit funky.

2 Likes

all will be revealed. trust in the power of Lord Skatan to provide us with answers, to guide us through the darkness of this travesty.

4 Likes

I sure am glad I’ll get to try it in this new hybrid variation :wink:

1 Like

Man that sucks!!! It’s happened to me a few times with USPS. I’m sure they flat out stole my shit 2 of those times. As I had dead tracking numbers after I dropped my packages at the post office counter. Now, if it’s too much to lose I always put it in there hand while glaring into their eyes and I always demand a receipt. Oh! And all of my claims and appeals for all lost items were denied.

Good luck Brotha.

5 Likes

Apologize to your wife and kids for me, looks like you’ll be working overtime to complete this build my brother. Now get back to work!

2 Likes

I’ve got three other ones to finish too… and an NVG prototype… and then its Carvon time.

I cancelled my subscription to sleep.

4 Likes

My APS package with a 6384, two 6374s, two 6355s & a partridge in a feckin pear tree just went missing, they always manage to get me some worthless €5 part from deepest Asia delivered right, only had €100 insurance, €450 loss

I feels for ya

Right now I feel like I’m building Fred flintstones esk8

Yabba dabba don’t

4 Likes

Well winter is coming (get it?) so I think we’ll have a while until the roads here is good enough, maybe a few months?

Regardless, people were clamoring to test out that AWD and if they hear @onloop Ghost drive is gonna be on a hybrid along with LHB motors they’ll be jumping in lines to try it out…I should think about charging to try it.

I’m gonna get all the esk8 YouTubers to test this baby out, I’m gonna be so cool like driving a Ferrari :sunglasses:

1 Like

lets do it.

@onloop you still in?

1 Like

@longhairedboy ohhh man I am sorry about the mix up. Maybe you can post a pic here of the missing build so that we can all keep a lookout for it.

I mean honestly, does a thief think our squad is going to let an LHB original go unaccounted for? Into the hands of some soul-less degenerate?!

No way! At some point a picture or craigslist sale will surface. We’ll find it!

Although I’ll admit that now I’m hoping it doesnt surface until you build the @onloop hybrid with 1.21 jigawatts.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah, I’ll ship it out asap, just be sure to document this build in detail…

7 Likes