The LANDWHEEL electric hub drive

what about this one? you think is decent for the money…

wow that’s a new lowest ever price for a complete board 147$! no I dont think you should get it. there’s electric skateboards and then there’s crap that will go almost nowhere, slowly, and then die.

1 Like

I am told by someone at Landwheel that after they (hopefully) fix this batch and improve it, then they will be making a foldable electric skateboard

LOL, I hope they test that with a lot of weight. seems like they are trying to run before they can walk at the moment

2 Likes

As you say… is the cheapest of the market that I have find, So if I buy two of them and combine them in one skateboard,.two batteries,two motors and so on…you think will work?

Those cheap ones will probably last you 2 hours, then break down and leave you with no working board and 300$ less in your pocket. Use that money + a little more to buy a single drive good diy set.

1 Like

I think you have right better to save some cash and make it by my shelf Ill make the battery pack and buy the rest …Can anyone tell me please What is the pros and cons of a hub motor than the others?

I think you should create a new topic and discuss there about the whole build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup. Time to start a new topic as this one is about LANDWHEEL.

1 Like

today my landwheel broke afterall … i was wondering when it would happen. one motor is not turning and the other cuts out under load. seems weird but 1 motor is dragging/breaking when i ride. but it will not push me anymore . so its done … waiting on the 3rd batch hope they test these things better this time… still thinking about fixing it with vescs… any one else thinking about changing esc on the drive ?

Even if you change the ESC, I think the rest of it is crap. Anyone know what battery and if they are using better motor wires now?

no melting wires on the 2nd batchin my case. but the battery connector do spark …

Merhaba Turkey

I got a question to the ones here who knows battery safety…How should we handle this LiPo battery pack now that the board is pretty much dead and we are sitting around waiting for potential replacements? Obviously not going to be using it now that the thing is dead.

Do I charge up the battery every 30 days, stick it in the drive and run it with no load (my drive works except the battery disconnect after a little vibration) to drain it a little so it’s not stored at 100%?

HOW should I store the battery? should I put it in an ammo box?

At around 70% charged should last awhile in a cool environment. Something like that.

Any diy dude Interested in one of these ? I am selling mine looking to buy vecs it is on the eboard used items for sale Cheers !

They currently have a bunch of issues. Not sure if anyone actually wants one.

@Pantologist that’s the diy part haha . I have not mentioned a price just looking of somebody is interested

I’m not interested because you aren’t in the US so shipping is going to be a pain. Otherwise I would probably buy it for the heck of it.

Anyone heard from LW recently? Curious if they made any headway