The Official LHB Snot Meter

Hopefully this is worthy of a topic just felt bad for hijacking the next Esk8Squad Renegade Weekend thread. Anyways I worked some more on the design for the now official (officialized by @longhairedboy himself) LHB Snot Meter - one of the most prestigious standards for eskate to date. If you’ll notice there is room in the design for another degree of snot that must lie somewhere between “Gettin’ Steezy” and “Rocket Fuel & Mescaline”. I’m sure we can think of something that falls in between those measures. Would love to hear what you guys think.

Also the addition of the logo is used with all due respect and obviously I am not looking to profit from this in any way. Speaking of which I think maybe some people are interested in t-shirts so I was kind of hoping @mmaner or someone could take over in that department? Would love to be able to purchase and ship to whoever would want one but as a college student with approximately $12 in my bank account while I make my first build I won’t be able to front the capital to do that. By the way thanks @longhairedboy @mmaner @Grozniy @TheAwkwardLlama and @Itsmedant for the support this has been really fun.

snot%20meter%20tee%20ex

8 Likes

Im confused and amused!

1 Like

Snot a toy

3 Likes

Yes sorry to clarify - this originated over here:

1 Like

Actually I am well informed about this snot thing. Still confused and amused though. :joy::rofl::joy:

Anyone used one of those print to order t-shirt companies?

2 Likes

Asshole puckerer

3 Likes

Great work. Is it just me being picky or the wings from his logo could not be over the letters? :upside_down_face: Actually I think you should have some profit since your designed it

1 Like

I need at least three of these.

4 Likes

I think @longhairedboy is a great option to make these, he’s already made shirts in the past and he can fill in the last level :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

I have to have one!!! Let me know what you need!

1 Like

I’d wear it. Would prefer just the LHB logo on the front and the snot chart on the back tho. *but i just prefer smaller logos on the front of my shirts. Just personal preference

7 Likes

Yea, I agree. That would be better!@

2 Likes

It would of course cost more to make that way.

2 Likes

same opinion as @Skunk with the logo on the side

4 Likes

Long-sleeve for the win

2 Likes

Wife’s a t-shirt maker… Too bad I missed the joke haha :joy:

1 Like

Is it just me or does the meter look a bit phallic? :roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face: I hope this isn’t one of those seen cant be unseen things if people haven’t already noticed, I like the shirt regardless :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its a snot dick. Definitely

2 Likes