The Origin | Dual 6354 190kv | 10s3p 30Q | Prism Origin V2 | FlipSky Based

you can always use neoprene to uplift the enclosure and then cut out the shape where the BMS is and put a thinner piece of neoprene where the missing piece is to ensure that the bms isn’t pressing on hard wood.

Yeah but its a 1CM difference so its a big to high for just using foam here.

Wont be that nice.

But ill most likely if i cant find a nicer enclosure mount the BMS outside of the pack, just waiting for reply from the guy that made it.

I had the same issue, ended up routing out some of the deck to accommodate the pack. Sucks, but aside from unwrapping the pack and attempting to move the bms (and everything that would entail), it was the only solution I could stomach.

Yeah i was going to get the deck milled so i had a few extra layers i could use for foam and stuff in my original drawings but my CNC/mill friend bailed on me and got fired so i have no one to do it hahaha.

Didnt want to void the warranty of the pack but meh, it fits now.

42714055_1830919807004538_6379672669754753024_o

5 Likes

Definetly one of the higher class builds on this forum. How does it ride? It looks like a stealthy beast

2 Likes

I wish i knew i wish i knew, so many issues with it so its in parts at the moment.

Got the battery and then had to ship the vesc out for repair since it broke.

Bought a cheap Chinese Dual ESC for this year then ill try my best to save up for some dual focboxes that should put a stop on my issues once and for all.

Since the flipsky broke i decided to go with a bit higher quality vesc instead.

So vesc update from flipsky to focbox and ill most likely have a flipsky vesc 4.20 dual for sale if the guy can fix it.

How did the flipsky esc break? I am also going to run the flipsky dual esc on my build because I got it for cheap.

Fets shorted, the mosfets they use are bad but the ESC itself is good when it works so dont worry.

1 Like

Got a cheapo ESC installed in the board today, holy shiet 26mph waaay too much pooower!!!

So unstable, but damn those motors from flipsky are nice.

The last update I will do on this board most likely, its “done” I was planning on doing some upgrades and changes but after running it with this cheapo ESC I must admit it does well enough and I feel like I may have wasted lots of power and money to get power since its a shortboard and I won’t get to use much of the power i now have.

The last thing that will be done will be a downgrade of the motors to even cheaper ones without sensors and small wires then expect a sick build from me next year! Hint Trampa Street. (With my current motors and my new VESCS)

43385747_173304436928206_5341331044245176320_n

3 Likes