The Pool Boat | First Build | Slide Pool 29" deck | Caliber II 44 | 6374 170kv single | 83mm ABEC | Ebay mounts | TB VESC | 10S 5Ah LiPo | Custom Lexan enclosure | APS controller

Thanks! I honestly haven’t been riding too much lately because of the snow and now finals, but the weather has really made me want to get out there. Maybe next week since that’s spring break. I am not really a fan of the short board though. It’s great for portability but I don’t feel very stable or safe so I end up going just a little faster than walking. I think I’m going to switch stuff over to my longer deck and try that out. Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind. Not too much here in Corvallis either that I know of, mostly just rich kids who buy boosted boards because they’re cool.

1 Like

When you get a break from school, if you make it down ill let you ride this. 20190316_084337 20190316_084411 20190315_184457

3 Likes

In that case I’ll have to make it down there. Might have to wear some Beaver clothes though

1 Like

I’m fine with that. After 5 years of cooking in bars for campus kids and UofO students I’ve grown to hate the Ducks

1 Like