The proof that you can electrify your longboard for 350$

Tell me more about it please. So there’s a 430kv one in the back and the 280kv motor in the front or both in the Back?

Nanana there’s a charger in my list

Ah got it - thought quanum was the remote. Sorry! Still: The longboard costs 100$ pretty quickly (calibers 30 each plus deck and wheels)

@maxid Sure, also German taxes being very high

I would definitely go with the 63mm one if I could do it again. The Alien Remote is really nice! Super lightweight, handy and LED ON/OFF button included. The included Lipo last quite long and the connection is steady, the trigger well functioning :heart_eyes:

The box is water and dust proof. I cut holes on the side to stick the motor cables trough. I’ll use hot glue or silicone to cover the unused space. Then there won’t be any dust problems. Lipos last surprisingly long, I can ride for 1,5h on medium speed (like 20-25kmh)!!! I don’t know what you mean with the breaks being loud, but mine aren’t that loud.

And thanks for the advice, I changed the title :smiley:

Hi guys, if you need high quality parts at good prices I will ship to Italy, Europe and US
Please visit www.eskating.eu , I’ve just developed a new motor mount with best price of € 44.99 (Carbon Fiber components)

I think this belongs to new items. But do you offer off road items?

Not for the moment but I Will :metal:

It’s very possible. My first build was less than $300 with all brand new parts. I shopped around a lot though.

@davey they are both in the back. You can search UDR on this forum. Or here is a video of a drag race between it and a conventional twin 280kv board.

1 Like

Damn that’s cheap!

Just had a quick run! The battery (6S 5Ah) last pretty long, about 80 minutes! :innocent:

And I learned something: you should always have your remote fully charged. Mine was fine and the indicator said “green light” (what a pun) but the connection got weaker so I needed to sit on my board to keep it lol

1 Like