"The Psycho Beast" Landyachtz Evo | Dual 6355 | Focboxes | 12S5P | Psychotiller SixShooters | SurfRodz

Sorry, does this use risers and wedges, will it work with 63mm motor mounts and 6355s?

Originally the board had risers and wedges. I removed the wedges and settled for 20mm risers. Due to the nature of the original eskating mounts and deliver trucks I could not remove the risers since the motors would hit the deck at full lean. Also with the 100mm wheels and the double stack enclosure it would be too close to the ground. When I changed to Surfrodz trucks and psychotiller mounts, I removed almost all of the risers (left only one 6mm riser for the motor cables to pass under the truck) since a) the mounts allowed for more adjustment and b)the bigger wheels give enough ground clearance without the need for additional risers. Also the surfrodz baseplates are 44 degrees so there is no need to dewedge the front since with the 9 degrees the deck has it ends up at 53 degrees which is stable enough. With the 50 degrees on the caliber trucks I had to dewedge the front by 5 degrees since 59 degrees were a bit too sensitive when moving around my front foot at speed.

1 Like

@taz could you take a photo of the trucks so I can see the riser size and all, like a side on shot.

I can do that tomorrow.

Will these do?

20181214_132827 20181214_132816

Sweet, I actully changed my mind on the whole deck. Im getting a haya

Thanks for the photo though

Taz, do you need some 18t motor pullies? I have some extras I got from Dickyho. They are cheap, but take forever to arrive.

I could send you a set if you just back fill me.

1 Like

Thanks man. In the end, the terrain I ride on is not very friendly to a taller gear ratio. Too many steep hills. I would just overheat the motors in the first 5 minutes of my ride if I changed to 18T. I really appreciate the offer though so don’t hesitate to hit me up if you need anything. I might be able to help.

1 Like