THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

I might be in with you guys

Does anybody know the exact amount that PayPal will charge to send money from account to account. Seeing as it’s going to be sent to two accounts. First to @Michaelinvegas, then to @fedestanco, so we will need to include in our payment to @Michaelinvegas the extra PayPal fees?

So we have Enigmacpl03 @fedestanco Streetsurfer92… it will only let me tag 2 users:( when will I be able to tag more than 2 users? Lol

For the $899 It will be $26 USD in fee’s so more like $952 USD Total for the 2 bounces.

Sorry to drop out last second guys. This is for personal problems, not for lack in trust. I am sure you will find somebody else in few hours.

Btw @Michaelinvegas pm me your address and I will tell you the fee for the mounts. Please help these guys finding new partecipants.

1 Like

@fedestanco LOL! “lack in thrust” :smiley:

Now you seem stupid haha @SeanHacker

ahahaha. Sorry. I couldn’t help it. :wink:

Well that’s a bummer now we are back to 2 or 3?

You are 2 now. Keep this thread up to find more people. You could aslo search back in this thread since a lot of people claimed to be interested

I know there was more where’d everyone go lol

Yeahhhh lol… Im standing my ground lol lone buyer

I’m still in for the group buy.

ok so we have @Enigmacpl03 @Streetsurfer92 I think @yummyblobs is in as the lead but not sure. Anyone else?

Sorry guys I had gotten things confused, I thought @fedestanco said he would charge his card for kickstarter, but in actuality @yummyblobs said that he would be the lead and charge his card. Sorry about that @fedestanco @yummyblobs said to PM him if you want in the group buy. I’m new to this forum and can’t figure out how to PM someone.

I’ve never done anything kickstarter or whatever campaign before. So how many slots are open for $899? Also what would be the final total until they are sent (with all fees, etc. as I don’t have a paypal and have to ask my friend to pay for me). Thanks and happy holidays everyone.

It would be $952 total as to cover for fees to both parties.

I’m in for the group buy, thanks for the helping hand Michael!

Wouldn’t it be easier if you bought the group buy though? I know you said you didn’t want a board but you can just put down the addresses of 5 other people after we pay you. That would cut out the need for double transfers and reduce the likelihood of something going wrong. Cheers

With you, we should have 4 now, we only need one more! Our list looks like @Enigmacpl03, @Streetsurfer92, @yummyblobs, and you @happyskate.

@Michaelinvegas Hey Michael are you still good to help us out with this?

I’m down IF I can cancel my prior tier 3 order AFTER the Kickstart campaign gets funded, assuming it does, and if my bank refunds the foreign transaction fee…

@bucksd I have cancelled my Tier 3 order and from my understanding you have until April 2017 to cancel. In essence it is just a pre-order. As for the fee’s I am not sure.