THE RAPTOR 2 KICKSTARTER GROUP BUY Here in the US of A 🇺🇸 and Canada too 🇨🇦 *COMPLETED*

I can volunteer my credit card, so who’s in?

@Michaelinvegas are you buying? I’m also on the fence on getting this, but I’ll follow your lead if you’re buying, if you’re not, then I’m not going to pull the trigger.

Nope I’m gonna pass buying one…

Too many other builds…lol

Just trying to get you guys going…

It’s painful to watch lol

1 Like

Sooo it’s hard for me to trust other people with my money… so I will lead the group buy, who all wants in? You can send money to my PayPal account, And even with the small fee you will be getting it cheaper than buying it separately. Once Payments are received, I will transfer money to a savings account that is set up specifically for the group buy, and then go ahead and process the group buy when all payments are received. To ease yalls mind a little, I can give updates on the GB savings account by taking dated screen shots of the account on my phone. I would like everyone that wants in the group buy to provide their phone number to me so we can communicate in a group text, get each others information, and hammer out the details. Lets get this thing going so we can get this sweet board at a really good price.

Ha-Ha-Ha…sound like you have a good plan

That sounds great but it seems like no one will be jumping in since you are not on board lol. If there is interest from others and someone is willing to front the money I dont mind jumping in on this.

The only problem i see is if the kickstarter is not fully funded. I was totally on board :wink: for group buy until I saw Jason say “if the campaign doesn’t get fully funded noone gets anything” on his campaign video. Too much money for the risk, until it’s fully funded. I’ll just stick with my $1099 order. I guess the extra $200 is for peace of mind.

Yeah seems like a lot of people are backing out of it. It was at $27000 last night and now is sitting at $21000

Im Ready to lead the Group Buy using Mike as the Paypal Escrow holder. its the best of both worlds, Mike is offering to hold your money in good faith for all that’s involved and hes doing it for free too. so just let me know If you guys want me to lead the group buy with Mike and ill put down the cash. PM me if you want to join.

I’m here for you guys…

Just let me know

Could you please PM/email me your paypal address ?

I think we should gather up enough before sending money. I am in.

So @fedestanco @Enigmacpl03 +three guys ready to pay, are you ok with this @Michaelinvegas?. BTW thanks for the work, I might send you a couple of left over aluminum mounts if you wish.

I think the buy in is 5 people. I want to have a solid 5 before funds are sent,

In fact I said + three people. I totally agree on your point.

Oh, sorry read past that. Can we all confirm 5 people will be sending Michael the funds

Yep guys need to sound off before you send me money to hold.

So who ever is putting up the credit card post up a list …

And terms of the group buy between all of you.

What amount per person will I hold?

Only when you guys get 5 people you can send me the funds.

I get an email as soon as you guys send it…

Once I receive all the moneies … I’ll send the amount you all agree to the person paying…

I will hold the balance for each of you…and let it sit till shipping or if the Kickstarter fails you get the balance from the person paying and I send back your deposits

@fedestanco if your offering I’d gladly pay any shipping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know there’s 5 people out there…

It’s cheaper than anything comparable out there at $899

And it’s $899 … if you can swing it you probably won’t miss it…lol

Who’s gonna pull the trigger?

I’m in 100% and Jason said that with the group buys he will ship them to each buyer in the group.