This has been bothering me since I joined the forum

How on earth do you complete the new and advanced user tutorials to get the badges??? I know it doesn’t really matter, but I want them all!!!

2 Likes

Ahhhh, there is a special group of 10 of us that are Licensed. The first step is surrendering that which you love most. I lost my first born child to be one if the “Licensed Few”

9 Likes

now I know that 11 members on this forum don’t have a life :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Done lol So make that 12

5 Likes

To earn a solution, I think you should at least have made a video tutorial

3 Likes

Got you Licensed didn’t it? I have a feeling our small circle of well vetted elites will soon be sullied.

5 Likes

Sure, but I can’t give you that solution unfortunately. Only the one who starts the thread. You can have a wizard though :mage:

4 Likes

Thats what I am talking about!!! Booyah!. I might delete that shit soon, still debating. Keep it special… lol.

2 Likes

Look what this thread made me do… image

5 Likes

Keep it secret, keep it safe!

7 Likes

Theres now 13 of us… delete the thread… the cabal had been formed…

6 Likes

But what I love most is electric longboards…

2 Likes

we must all make sacrifices. now present your front right wheel as tribute to the licensed 13

2 Likes

image is this what you want from me?

3 Likes

uh… let me get me gloves

1 Like

15 10 characters

what have you doneeee!!!image

1 Like

… I still haven’t figured it out… Somehow I can manage to figure out how to build an electric vehicle that goes 40mph without knowing how to complete a user tutorial…

6 Likes

Should have been hounding the forum, I had it up for like 45 minutes…

3 Likes

Haha I was riding my board!!! Eat, forum, ride, sleep (sometimes) & repeat. Can’t do it all at the same time

1 Like