Thoughts on a electric dirtbike

Yes I do, watch any of his videos and look at his stupid face. That’s all you’re going to need.

He kind of reminds me of you to be honest. Sure hes not related?
Joking aside though. That drift trike is awesome.

Ugh

0QD0m

lol the way you two troll each other and take over threads is hilarious… Even if it is unproductive :rofl:

What do you mean unproductive? Don’t tell me you haven’t learn’t anything here. I just taught you how to troll Brent. No thanks needed. I do it for love.

2 Likes

Two finger Jim over here confused about his place in our dynamic :rofl:

Dad-typing1

2 Likes

See now you’re just being insulting. That poor guy is much younger than me. Anyway what are your thoughts on an electric dirtbike?

I’d really really love one. I’ve been googling them for months.

1 Like

Me too. Then again I have been googling everything electric and eyeing up all the kids toys wondering what I can chuck motors on. Boys pedal trike will get front wheel drive soon.
My neighbour has one of those batman looking fat wheeled scooters and it is so much fun. A full powered dirtbike would be a blast. I know furze is a cock but the electric racing is fantastic.

4 Likes

At least he dosent pollute the internet with stupid life hack videos. I dont really care what he looks like and im pretty sure its just him and his partner running the chanel. If u wanna see garbage content check out the king of random

4 Likes

Ok to get back on track here (because this seems to be a issue here😂) Lets talk about batterys. I was thinking about A123 batterys because they can shit out amps

1 Like

Or 40T! 30A Continuos and 4000mah

R those lithium ion or lithium iron phosphate? Bc if they r that would improve the range by alot

These are next up in my stable…

Come on son. It’s street hot

1 Like

Lithium ion!

I’m planning on some 40T builds. That is still some solid capacity at only 2 or 3 parallel groups

I keep thinking about hooning the Mario kart…so good

1 Like

I just ordered this

AC_SL1500

All I want to do is make it lectric.

1 Like