TORQUE BOARD/ diyelectricskateboard.com // EU Group Buy // NEED LVL 3 Oraganizer

Hi Everyone.

I was going to buy some of the 218mm trucks but saw how expensive it was for shipping and such to EU

So i though we could make a group buy of items from that is no larger than trucks with wheels on.

I however live in Denmark, one of the countries in EU with highest tax. So i was wondering if someone from a EU contry with low tax would receive?

Per forum guidelines, you have to be trust level 3 (regular) to organize a group buy.

Group buys also need to be posted in the group buy category.

2 Likes

@Youssless is in EU. Would be a good candidate for “receiving” if he’s upto it as he’s also lvl3 and could facilitate this.

Unfortunately @Youssless is no longer a level 3.

2 Likes

That’s a shame, as I’d still trust him, as he organized a TSG pass group buy and the secret santa for 2017… but I’m not one to bend the rules.

1 Like

If you can find someone who is level 3 who is interested. They will need to open a new thread in group buy category and organize the whole thing

1 Like

I’ve updated your thread title. If no one responds regarding lvl 3 I’m sure this will be closed. But at least change your body content to include your looking for a lvl 3 member. As I did for your topic title…

1 Like

I could be of help depending if shipping from me is acceptable 13$ Shipping from me to you, tracked Tax in Croatia is 25% which is a lot but if no one else offers themselves maybe I could do it, but just the shipping im done of organizing and taking orders, its annoying…

1 Like

25% is roughly the same as in denmark. So maybe i will get back to you if someone from a less tax burdend contry does not sign up

Also take care of the extra stupid retarded costs with customs office, they are the biggest pain in the ass possible

1 Like

Lucky but dumb American here. Can one of you enlighten me in this tax issue you have in the EU? How does that work? Does customs hold your packages ransom? who bills you the 25% and how do THEY determine the value of an item?

1 Like

The problem is that we have to pay import tax and duty, which is very expensive. In denmark we pay 25% tax and then another 12% if the value on the product is over a certain threshold. But then we also pay 160Danish kr just to let the post firm handle and calculate the taxes.

When the the package arrives in the airport, its custom checked, if it need to be payed then its hold onto into payment is done. In Denmark we have 1 central postal service “post Danmark” they handle all letters and many packages. DHL, UPS, TNT and so on are also pressent but they are running their own game.

They determine the value by opening the box or checking the confirmation declared value.

1 Like

We appreciate you wanting to help but a Level 3 will have to organize the buy, taking and fulfilling orders.

1 Like

Thank you @Deckoz Your help is appreciated.

1 Like

With all due respect (and a little offtopic). I understand the guidelines and all. But this LVL 3 and how to keep it sure feels unrealistic. I also once was regular. I’m trying to exaggerate all the requirements and I still haven’t got it back. I can promise you I try and read everything unread on a daily (max 2 day) basis. Liking, replying when and where I can and (most importantly) When I feel it’s a real contribution to the topic.

To make or like x posts where half of them is baked air just doesn’t make sense to me. But hey, you get a badge (and therefor a right to make group buys)!

1 Like

Really? It was relatively easy for me and I’m a lazysonofabitch

3 Likes

If only I could see what’s lacking … If I only need some likes or so, give em and lets get buyin… :smiley: :smiley::smiley:

c’mon guys!

25hman

3 Likes

Hahahaha, guess what ! :rofl:

2 Likes

Level 3 bitches

1 Like

I’m in the US and if u want to ship it to me I can send it out.