Torque Curves for SK3's || 6354 260KV || 6374 149KV || 6374 192KV ||

So I just want to check… this is RPM at the shaft right? or is this eRPM commutations?

the 149 is a 14 pole pair motor, so that’s 5000rpm x 14 pole pairs = 70,000 eRPM/commutations. That’s a lot for a big motor and I think the vesc tops out at 70k and <60k is reccomended…

I asked because I ran my 6374-149 to 2000 shaft rpm today and it scared the shit out of me. So much metal, turning so fast it was a disaster if it seized. only 28,000 erpm.

This thread’s a bit old, but… Can you share some contact information about who you spoke with to arrange this group buy?

I’m looking to pick up a few dozen of these motors for an industrial project and I tripped on this forum post looking for better solutions for sensors, so…

Thanks

Which manufacturer did you use for this? I’m looking to order some custom motors for a project. Thanks!!

Sorry for the unattended replies:

@Leav, if you are still wondering, there aren’t any/many curves because you need a dynometer to measure these. The voltage isn’t the problem as just adding a battery or changing the power source, but the issue is having access to a dyno basically.

@brentsinger, I believe these are shaft rpm’s. That is usually how speed/torque curves are made. Input into motor and output from the shaft of motor.

[ @Dke123 @innodave ] can contact them at: [email protected]

Beautiful - Thanks!!!