Torqueboards Feedback

Set screws are already tight. Shaft is moving independent from the can at this point. But anyways as someone who is saying he will look into it this is the most you have ever said to me. Out side of we will look into it or send me more pictures or videos. Communication is key when in this type of business and not sure if it’s you or your support but it is lacking.

I’m already past the whole motor thing but ghosting seems to be your forte and I know a lot of people who have experienced similar situations with you and your support

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely harder to handle all the support nowadays. Our current support reps aren’t as experienced just yet. I’ll try to make some changes. I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

yea, can’t blame you. business is growing fast, not many people that can be there 24/7 to help with products.

your the guy we go to next

Yeah, that’s pretty much the only thing I can say at the moment for anyone who’s having issues and they aren’t being resolved. Simply contact me… I haven’t even been on the forums much but I’ll start keeping an eye on any PM’s through the forums.

2 Likes

Are you going to put that on your store too, so non-member knows where to turn?