[TRADE] [DK] OR EU IF U PAY SHIPPING BOTH WAYS) 6374 190Kv (Water Resistant, Sealed and Sensored) for 190KV 6355

Looking for a 190kv 6355 in trade against my new only used once or so Eskating PRO motors 6374 190Kv (Water Resistant, Sealed, and Sensored).

The motor works as it should only have one micro sign of usage in the paint and I cut the heatsrink a little shorter else it looks and works like brand new.

I wanna go dual so i have no use for this one, looking for someone in Denmark since it would be cheaper for both of us.

But if you’re from anywhere else in EU I’m still willing to trade, just ship the motor to me with a return label and I will ship the new one back.

I can also include a semi-defective torqueboards 190kv 6374 in the deal as well since its just laying around here picking up dust.

You might need to replace the top bearing again, I already did but not sure if done correctly. (On the TB)

1 Like

I’ve got a perfect condition never plugged in TB 6355 190kv. But I’m in the US. I would love the 6374’s though

1 Like

Hi great motor, but since your in the US i doubt it will be worth it for you :frowning: Shipping is a pain, and super expensive to my country :frowning:

1 Like

Hi, I have APS 6354 190kv unsealed sensored that I could trade with you, It is a little bit used but works well :slight_smile: I am from the Czech Republic…PM if you are interested…

Also what is the defect of the other semidefective 6374 motors?

Hi, I can’t find the motor on Google but I can if I search 6355?

But I would totally trade, so not sure about the shipping to your country.

And after I changed the top bearing it was loud, a lot louder than before I tried to sell it and some people said it’s not normal even though I’ve used it now for 30km and seemed fine to me.

PMed…10char

1 Like

pm’d u mate