Trampa Board for sale

The red board is belt drive in excellent condition everything included , just no battery, working perfectly just put in battery of your choice. Price € or $ 1750 .

The black board is gear drive also in excellent condition, everything working perfectly ready to go. Price € or $ 2250 including 12S7P Samsung Lithium Ion custom battery and very fancy balance charger. Or € or $ 2000 complete just without the battery.

Are you interested?

Got truck for sale by chance

No man only full boards for sale if interested in the full boards my loaction is Spain.

My Mobile number is +34 671 785 958 message me by regular message or on the free messging App called Signal for more details. Selling them for a good price.

Will you sell just the battery separately?

No sorry man selling the whole boards . But price drop 1500€ for the red board without battery but ready to go, and €2000 for the black board with battery.

They are in spain now butbi will be takong them to the u.k, london on the 10th November.

How much you have into these boards?

Over 3000€ each easily. Ate tou interested in biying 1 ? I am transporting them to the u.k in 1 week