Trampa Mountainboard Build (12S4P, Dual 6374, Focbox Unity, E-toxx direct drive)

Or better on the bottom

20190406_163039 20190406_163046

You donā€™t want any of these on the bottom

20190403_184744

4 Likes

Damnā€¦ it would look so good though :frowning: Maybe I will build a protection around it

Cheeking the flexā€¦ the board feels great

20190406_192532

5 Likes

You are going to have a blast on that board.

3 Likes

hope so! however the wait will be hardā€¦

One quick question - I have the standard ratchet bindings and decided to add the trampa heel straps to itā€¦ is it even needed or recommended or do you guys ride without heel straps ?

Nice Colour theme Bro :star_struck:

1 Like

If you plan on jumping, heel staps are IMO essensial. You will have much better control of the board when offroad aswell.

3 Likes

Also if a foot slips out of a binder say goodbye to your knees. Always heel straps off road.

3 Likes

Maybe it just looks like in the picture, but do you stand on the board with not inflated tires? If yes, take care you can damage the inner tube like that. If you inflate them thsn just on the day when you want to drive first time and you directly have a flat tire, that sucks.

2 Likes

When doing the E-Toxx assembly you have to open up the hubs/tires - I just didnā€™t have a pump to fill them up again :slight_smile: I wonā€™t ride it before I get my Unity Focbox so I have another 2-3 months :open_mouth:

Iā€˜m sure you will not ride it like this :sweat_smile: but already standing on it like this can damage the inner tube. Just wanted to mention that. I hope in general you ordered some spare tubes and wheels as well. The need of a new one can come faster than you imagine sometimes :grimacing::joy: Donā€™t ask from where I know it :joy:

3 Likes

Mind if I ask you what the total price will/is?

1 Like

they are so fragile :open_mouth: ? Is there a cheap/reliable source to order them from ?

2400 ā‚¬ if everything works out

1 Like

Get this pump. It is small enough to carry it with you.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F322940524745

7 Likes

orderedā€¦ :blush:

You never know what you hit on the road. If you donā€™t take care during assembly you can also cut the inner tube with the hub parts etc. Million was to get a flat tire.

yes there is 6.39ā‚¬ 20% OFF|8 Zoll faltbarer Elektro roller 8x2 AuƟen reifens chlƤuche 200x50 Vollrad reifen fĆ¼r Rasier roller E Scooter 8 z1173 kugoo m12|Reifen| - AliExpress?

2 Likes

thanksā€¦ ordered some sparesā€¦

1 Like

Still thinking about if my 80A (continous) BMS is good enough or if I should only use the BMS for Chargingā€¦ Any thoughts ?

BMS is for 12S 80A (continous) and 160A Overcurrent protected.