Selling my Tampa Build. Living out side of Seattle and would like to try and keep this local for ease of shipping / transfer. Open to other options.
Build this board as my 1st Esk8. After I got it built I figured out it was simply to much board for me. Buy it for parts or just to ride. LOTS of power and long distance riding.
Parts list is as follows
- 35° Mountainboard Deck (17 Ply) .
- 4x SUPERSTAR WHEELS
- MBS Matrix II Truck System
- FOCBox Unity
- Alien Power Systems 6386S 200kv motors - Not sure WTF I was thinking here honestly
- E-Troxx 10/40 GEAR DRIVE - HELICAL Gears - Support Bearing
- Battery is 18650s in a 12s7p config .
- GT2B Mod . - Was going to go with Photon but it did not work out.
Total it cost me 3k+ to put together. Selling for $1500 just to find a good home.