After my First build I desided to build a cruiser with serious power. So I present to you the big brother!
Future plan is to use Li-ion batteries, but for now I stick to my LIPO’s These ones are 5x 2S with 6000mah.
From left to right:
- 2x VESC 4.2 50A
- Antispark power switch 280A
- 10S 37V-42V BMS 45A continues and 100A peak
- (not on picture) 10A fuse between BMS and chargeport
- Receiver Maytech remote
Check the power button!!
No real carbon fiber! just a wrap XD Created a charging power with XT30 connector. I didn’t have a normal powerplug.
For now I used 15T and 36T pulleys which gives me a top speed of 45-48kmph
- Replace stainless steel cover with carbon/glasfiber/ALU plates
- Finetune the trucks -> Bushing hardness is 92A
- Replace ABEC 11 -> After 3 rides I already feel a lot of play in the bearing.
- Finetune VESC parameters -> Acceleration and brake is too powerfull
- Change heatsinks with custom made heatsinks for better cooling.