TSG GROUP BUY - completed

Once pay day hits, I’ll be adding another order @JLabs

If my other one hasn’t shipped, can you just combine them?

I just sent out an update email, please have a read through.

If you havnt received it you can view it here: https://mailchi.mp/ab90327595eb/tsg-group-buy-information

@Itsmedant yes i can combine order to save on shipping, but i need to know soon

9 Likes

nut

10 char

putting in the order right now! Thanks man!

Nice update email. That’s all @b264 asked for from…

3 Likes

eagerly awaiting invoice email

1 Like

Order #1504 done and done! Getting my final focbox!! Thank @JLabs

So I read the email, since I paid for shipping on both, just let me know what else I owe you for the better box and such for the helmet!

Hi, I just received the email, but was not part of the early group buy. (40+145) I paid full price for the set and more for the pass. (59+190)

Will the people not included in the (cheaper) group buy also get an extra invoice?

2 Likes

I have the numbers all calculated out, some are and some aren’t. Those who are are mostly international, or the used a coupon code to get money off.

If you used code “BKB” you will be charged the extra $10 on the invoice (there were only a handful who did).

3 Likes

Paid for shipping. Looking forward to receiving the two helmets… @JLabs

4 Likes

c-can i get order #1518 shipped a bit early p-please :persevere:

or at least on the first day if there are multiple days of shipping then again you’re down in virginia, not too far from me in massachusetts, shouldn’t take long to transit regardless

If you get me a special bird… say an afropean swallow… I will ship yours first

6 Likes

virginia?!?

If you guys didn’t get an extra invoice email me to get it sorted… I will eventually catch up to it if I didn’t send you one, and it will only delay your shipping if you give the silent treatment.

3 Likes

I got the email for the invoice, but when i click on it it sends me to a 404 page stating that the invoice in not available!

What should I do!?

Shoot I just joined the website like 30 minutes ago. I would have jumped in on this. I’m brand new Esk8 community. long time drone builder expand my horizons by building a mountain board.

I want to make sure I am safe. I’m old. 48 to be precise. Yep old but still a big kid at heart

1 Like

If you’ve built drones, this is just a big ole drone! Speed controller (esc/VESC) receiver, power supply, and motor! I’ve been building RC for a while and thats how im figuring out all of this stuff!

Stick around for a while, there are alot of group buys that pop up in this community!

Email me the invoice number and your order number. I will get it sorted

Sent! Thanks man!